A well renowned licensed professional home care nursing company servicing the Abu Dhabi and Dubai is currently looking for female HAAD/DHA Licensed Nurses, to support patient care within their homes.
HAAD/DHA Licensed Nurses are required to undertake a wide variety of care duties and responsibilities, for patients in their homes, which include:
• The working week is 48 hours – this can be day or night shift
• Allocated one day off per week
• The job is providing nursing care to adult patients at home but can include Newborn care and occasional
• provided Villa accommodation or additional supplement to their salary(HAAD HOLDER ONLY)
• 30 days annual leave per year – 18 days of which should be taken during summer months
• CME accredited training provided by Company
Skills & experience:
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of two years nursing experience in their home country, or the UAE. They must have experience of monitoring vital signs and know when to take appropriate action. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. An essential skill is for outstanding care to be delivered, with compassion, at all times.
• BSc Nursing degree or Diploma in Nursing
• Current HAAD License, or HAAD Passer; DHA or DHA Passer
• Valid registration/license in country of graduation
• Valid Good standing certificate from previous employer/licensing body
• Education certificates must be attested
For successful candidates, the company will provide a competitive salary, residence visa, accommodation and transport between appointments. In addition to this, the company offers a promising future, with continued professional development.
Female candidates need only apply, as we are only able to currently employ female nurses, to meet our patient’s needs.
Please send your CV to email@example.com